In the Knowledge Hub, you will find information and knowledge on disaster resilience and emergency management in Australia and overseas. The Knowledge Hub is both a repository and reference point—hosting a significant body of information and providing links to other sources of information, including national disaster resilience policy and the Australian New Zealand Emergency Management Committee (ANZEMC), its projects and publications.
The Australian Disaster Resilience Knowledge Hub is the repository of a growing collection of disaster resilience information, including:
- Australian and International Disasters Database
- The Australian Journal of Emergency Management (AJEM)
- The Australian Emergency Management Library
- National Emergency Management Projects
- National Disaster Resilience Handbook Collection
- Research (connecting to projects from the Bushfire & Natural Hazards CRC)
- Case Studies and Storage
New collections are being developed for inclusion in the Knowledge Hub, including collections developed by other groups and entities.
By providing simple access to a broad range of publicly available information on disasters and emergency management, the Australian Disaster Resilience Body of Knowledge will improve access to, and reduce duplication of, information and the need to search across multiple locations.