Contributing to the
The Australian Disaster Resilience Knowledge Hub is a national, open-source platform that supports and informs policy, decision making and contemporary good practice in disaster resilience. The Knowledge Hub highlights current and emerging themes in the resilience sector, linking national guidelines with research and fostering collaboration among agencies and organisations. The Knowledge Hub also houses information on historical Australian disasters and relevant frameworks for resilience.
The Australian Institute for Disaster Resilience (AIDR) welcomes contributions to the Knowledge Hub that are:
- relevant to the disaster resilience sector and framed through a disaster resilience lens
- authoritative and of national significance or interest
- derived from or applicable to an Australian/Australasian context
- constructive and not discriminatory or offensive in nature
- accessible, coherent and professionally presented.
To contribute a resource to the Knowledge Hub, please complete the form below.