About this Collection
In this collection, you will find information:
- about educational courses that are being offered through universities and vocational education providers; and
- from conferences and professional development events, where summaries, reports and presentations from those events are available
The best way to search the collection is to go to the main search bar locates at the top of this page and on the Home page.
Some search strategies:
- If you are uncertain of the study you are looking for, use the broad search term "education"
- If you are looking for University courses, search for "university"
- If you are searching for vocational education courses, search for "VET"
- If you know your course provider, search using their name
To refine your search if the list is too large, you can use the Refine box on the right hand side of the search results screen to narrow the selection.
- To see only pages from this collection, scroll down to the Collections box and select "Education and Professional Development"
University and Vocational Education Courses
Search the collection to find study opportunities in areas related to emergency management and disaster resilience. The information in this collection is provided a a services and the collection does not attempt to list all available courses of study. Anyone interested in undertaking study should use this collection as one component of their search for suitable courses.
Education providers wishing to have their courses included in this collection should send their information to firstname.lastname@example.org
To browse university and vocational education providers, click the links below:
Proceedings of Conferences and Professional Development Events
Where they are available, we will publish information from past conferences, workshops and professional development events. This will include:
- Event programs
If you are running, or have recently run an event and would like to contribute information to this collection, please contact us to discuss the opportunity.